The rating of the largest oil and gas companies list in the world is annually compiled on the basis of the Forbes Global 2000 rating. It also includes all the world leaders in the oil and gas market. The rating is compiled on the basis of an assessment of the indicators of profit, income, assets, and market value of companies. The table shows the names of companies, their residence (country), as well as the amount of profit for the year, taken from public financial statements. As an example, you can see representatives of Russia in the rating – these are two companies: Lukoil and Rosneft. In this article, you will be able to download the full list that has links to each oil and gas company and also recruitment agencies to help you in your job search (check also updated drilling rig jobs).
What does an oil and gas company do?
- Coiled Tubing Power Pack Unit & Control Cabin
- Coiled Tubing Reel Components, Mechanism & Capacity
- Coiled Tubing Injector Head
- Desanders and Desilters in Oil & Gas Drilling Rigs
- Milling In Drilling Operations Guidelines For Oil & Gas
Oil and gas companies carry out the exploration, drilling, processing, and sale of oil and gas. Many of these organizations are integrated in order to overcome the high costs associated with entering this particular market. This means that they conduct all operations associated with the research, transport, and refinement of these natural resources. A large number of oil and gas companies are based in the United States.
The Leading Ones in the United States
|Degree||Oil / gas company||Market value in 2015 (in billions of USD)|
The current version of the list of the world’s largest oil and gas companies was compiled based on the results of the 2017
|№||Company||Country||Profit ($ billion)|
|1||Saudi Aramco||Saudi Arabia||465.49|
|3||China National Petroleum Corporation||China||428.62|
|5||Royal Dutch Shell||Netherlands / UK||265|
|6||Kuwait Petroleum Corporation||Kuwait||251.94|
|15||National Iranian Oil Company||Iran||110.00|
|19||China National Offshore Oil||China||98.53|
|27||Indian Oil Corporation||India||81.55|
|32||GS Caltex||South Korea||50.26|
|46||Motor Oil Hellas||Greece||28.98|
Oil & Gas Recruitment Agencies
The main oil & gas employment agencies are:
- Energyjobline : offers a broad overview of the world of oil and gas with professional profiles and recruiting agencies. On the “Find a job” page, you can search for jobs based on professional and geographical parameters
- Oilandgasjobsearch : with job offers that can be consulted both through a search by profession and by location.
- CCL Global Energy Resource
- NES Fircroft
- Stork .
- CNS International Industrial Divings
National Cooperative Divers of Carrara which provides underwater inspection and testing services for lines
- Rana Diving
Download Oil & Gas Companies List
This list contains100 companies with links to their websites to facilitate searching for a job in this field.