Stuck Pipe Course
Chapter One : Stuck Pipe MechanismObjective:
- To understand the mechanism of any stuck pipe types and the effects & risks of the stuck pipes.
Chapter Two : Differential stuck PipeObjective:
- To understand the differential stuck pipe force.
- To identify the factors affecting the stuck pipe force.
- To identify differential stuck pipe indicators
- To follow differential stuck pipe preventive actions.
- To learn first action and freeing procedures for differential stuck pipe
Chapter Three: Inadequate Hole CleaningObjective:
- To identify the effect of the hole cleaning om stuck pipe problem
- To understand the factors affecting hole cleaning
- To recognize warning signs for hole cleaning problems
- To have an idea about the preventive actions for hole cleaning problems
Chapter Four: Pack-Off / Bridge Pipe StuckObjective:
- Understand the the definition and the difference between the hole Pack Off stuck pipe mechanism and Bridge stuck pipe mechanism.
- Identify the stuck pipe mechanism.
- Apprehend the major reasons for suck sticking.
- Learn more about the Pack off / Bridge first actions guidelines
- Understand the effect of wellbore instability on pack off stuck pipe
Chapter Five: Mechanical Stuck Pipe
- To understand the causes of mechanical stuck pipe (Keyseating, Undergauge hole, Ledges & Doglegs, Metal Junks, Collapsed Casing, Cement Blocks, Green Cement)
- To Identify the warning signs for each type of mechanical stuck pipe
- To learn how to proceed with freeing each type of mechanical stuck pipe